PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health!
PPD Laboratories offers the most comprehensive set of laboratory services available in the industry and continues to deliver innovative solutions to our clients through our collaborative approach, including PPD® Laboratories FSP. PPD® Laboratories FSP is a unique partnership that allows our clients to leverage the experience of our PPD staff, while allowing you, the employee, to gain direct experience working onsite at a pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical company, all while maintaining full-time benefits/advantages of being a part of PPD.
• Assist with Special Projects (cross lab projects, such as the set up and installation of Node 5 for TS labs)
• REES Admin
• On/Off boarding lab ops assistants
• Manage team of Lab ops assistants
• All Capex Ordering, tracking, invoicing, POs for LVL
• Maintain CapEx Sharepoint and Capital Workbook
• Service contracts
• Maximo Admin (Assignments)
Quality and Safety:
• Safe Eval Admin (Current, but will change to compliance hire later in the year)
• DocMan Admin (Current, but will change to compliance hire later in the year)
• ELN Process improvement
• Help organize group training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Have proven technical expertise with using contracting & payment systems/tools/modules. Previous experience with outsourcing and the tasks associated with contracting with CROs; proficiency with Eclipse, SAP, Ariba and MS Word and Excel, Share Point.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong document and record keeping skills; and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while paying particular attention to details.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience with outsourcing and the tasks associated with contracting with CROs; proficiency with Eclipse, SAP, Ariba and MS Word and Excel, Share Point.
- Good basic scientific and conceptual skills.
- Ability to continuously refine work stream processes to optimize effectiveness.
- Excellent observation abilities.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Knowledge of GLP, 21 CFR Part 11, FDA Bioanalytical Guidance and departmental SOPs
- Knowledge of processes and infrastructure of R&D, knowledge of and experience with the regulated portions of the Pharmaceutical Industry, specifically GLP, Sarbanes Oxley and departmental SOPs.
- Ability to carry out projects without coaching and use sound judgment in prioritization.
- Competent with specific computers and enterprise applications, including office productivity
- Proven analytical skills
- Demonstrated compliance with procedures and policies
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively in a stressful environment
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively with multi-level teams
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner
- Able to work upright and stationary and/or standing for typical working hours
- Able to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds
- Able to work in non-traditional work environments
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency
- May have exposure to potentially hazardous elements, including infectious agents, typically found in healthcare or laboratory environments.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities