PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing
comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our
clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and
government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 23,000 professionals
worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to
quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development and
optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
Would you like to become part of our Site Intelligence and Activation
(SIA) group in PPD, Turkey? Then we have an opportunity for you - join our team of global
Country Approval Specialist
The Country Approval Specialist will be responsible for obtaining
Ethics and Regulatory approvals to conduct clinical studies in Turkey and to ensure the
activation of the sites in clinical studies.
Main duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited
• Prepare, review and coordinate local ethics and regulatory
submissions in alignment with global submission strategy;
• Act as a key contact for the study team, on a country level, for
the start-up related activities and provide oversight for projects;
• Prepare and collect the documentation required for site’s
initiation in a clinical study, in collaboration with the Clinical Research Associate;
• Provide local regulatory strategy and advice for the conduct of
Ideally candidates will have minimum 1-2 years of regulatory and
submission experience or CRA experience in clinical studies and good knowledge of all applicable
national regulatory requirements. Contracts experience will be considered as an advantage. If you
have excellent English skills and ability to work in a team environment and independently with
minimum supervision then apply now!
What we offer:
• An opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career in one of the
Global Leaders in the clinical research
• Thorough, top-notch training program from day one
• A supportive and knowledgeable team of colleagues eager to share
• Nurturing and welcoming environment by offering flexibility,
work-life balance and social initiatives
• Global organization with high quality and standards
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your CV in English. Suitable candidates
will be contacted accordingly.
PPD is an equal opportunity employer.