PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our customers include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and approximately 23,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help customers bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRA to join us and work exclusively for one of our strategic pharmaceutical partners in Italy. As part of the PPD services to this partner, you will be dedicated to client-specific projects and sites, collaborating with the clients teams under some of their systems and processes.
Clinical Research Associate (Client Dedicated), Italy
/office or home based/
This is a great opportunity for CRAs at any level currently working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies or CROs who would enjoy the opportunity to work for one client. You should thrive in project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a science related field
• Qualified as per the Ministerial Decree dated 15/11/2011
• Ideally 2 years’ monitoring experience in clinical development phase II-IV.
· Experience with Oncology
• Understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
• Fluency in English and in Italian
• Valid Driver's License where applicable
• Proven clinical monitoring skills
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
• Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
• Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
Our offer: In return we will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry; who are truly recognised as the cornerstone of our success. We will provide you with meaningful work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills.
PPD is an equal employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.