Essential Functions and Other Job Information:
- Coordinates, oversees and completes administrative functions on assigned trials including, but not limited to, reviewing and transmitting regulatory documents, processing documents sent to file, QC and reconciling project reports, performing mass mailings and faxes, managing and distributing paper study supplies to sites.
- Performs PPD Investigator file reviews and logs findings in CTMS.
- Maintains assigned data points within CTMS according to the established conventions within specified times.
- Coordinates team conference calls, documents, completes and distributes meeting minutes from internal/client meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or good general education, combined with evidenced administrative competence and relevant IT skills. In all cases, the combination of education, training and experience provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities to do the job. General administrative experience preferrably in clinical research administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently, as required
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze project-specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Strong customer focus
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a good working knowledge of applicable FDA
- Regulations, ICH Good Clinical Practices, and PPD/Client SOPs and WPDs for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout.
- Strong English language and grammar skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
- Ability to successfully complete PPD clinical training program
Our offer: As a compensation, you will be provided with a competitive remuneration, corporate trainings and the opportunity to become a part of a fast growing, multinational company. At PPD, we encourage our employees to demonstrate creativity, innovation and fresh insights as well as a solution-focused approach. We also value teamwork, camaraderie and enthusiasm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Locations we are hiring in are:
- Office based Beijing