PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health!
Medical Communications is a global group providing inbound and outbound, post-approval contact center services designed to support our clients' business objectives for medical/technical information, while maintaining regulatory compliance and a high-level of customer service. Our teams deliver medical/technical information to healthcare professionals and consumers for both legacy and newly launched products. Come join our growing team of over 700 healthcare professionals providing medical information and education.
The Customer Assistance Specialist provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, health care professionals (HCP's), and client personnel. Documents interactions according to PPD and client guidelines. Processes fulfillment (e.g., mail, fax, e-mail) and performs administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, HCP's, and client personnel.
- Documents interactions according to PPD and client guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including client products, SOP's, protocols, GCP's, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Processes medical information request (e.g., fulfillment) via e-mail; fax and regular mail.
- Performs line checks and system verification and generate reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned
In order to be qualified, you must have the following qualifications:
- High School diploma / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Experience in customer service and administrative tasks is an advantage.
- Open to fresh graduates and career shifters.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule Morning Shift (5am-2pm), Mid Shift (2pm-11pm), skeletal holidays schedule, and rotational weekend shift
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing);
- Fluency skills in a second language may be required
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently as needed
- Demonstrated confidence and initiative