Medimix is a global technology company that specializes in providing business understanding, Real World Evidence insights and information support to the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and medical device industries. Our solutions leverage big data and evidence based information, to advise and support business decisions in forecasting, marketing, commercial analytics, business intelligence, health economics, medical affairs, strategy and licensing.
In this role, you will drive programs to enable world-class data and analytics capabilities to deliver better customer benefits and outcomes. This role will lead the team driving quality data initiatives in order to enable the business to act quickly on data insights to inform better customer experiences and drive innovation.
You will draw'
upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to effectively manage your resources, successfully driving a portfolio of vital programs. You will quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player. This leader partners closely with product management, product development, operations, and data analytics leaders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Partner with product management team members and operational stakeholders to develop the tools and processes needed to build AI-driven platforms
- Partner with the extended data and PMO leadership teams to establish consistent best practices for program delivery for the business unit
- Create execution plans with tangible processes and frameworks to drive rigor and structure, and help teams adopt and repeat with high standards
- Drive collaboration with internal and external customers and partners to firm up data requirements and prioritize deliverables
- Collaborate with stakeholders and analysts to ensure data solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet expectations of various stakeholders
- Provide recommendations utilizing multiple types of data, business knowledge, and strategic assumptions when data doesn’t exist
- Ensure data collection and data processing is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Continuously improve the operating framework that enables the data organization to achieve its goals
- Mitigate risk and solve problems through innovative ideas and solutions
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven leader in data space with 4 years of experience leading conversations across teams to drive for business requirements clarity, build and launch products
- Strong people management skills leading teams for at least 2 years and growing data talent
- Understand large-scale data platform capabilities and possess enough technical depth in the areas across these data capabilities (analytics and engineering) to assess risk and find solutions; including being well versed in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, lead long-term programs, and to manage multiple products simultaneously
- Demonstrates highly effective cross functional leadership and experience working in a matrixed organization, aligning cross functional stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and launching product features
- Experience working with BI tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Experience working with ETL tools (Talend is preferred)
- Experience working doing QA/QC of data is a plus
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Strong organization, time management and task prioritization skills
- High level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to “make things happen”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Well-established personal processes to balance requests from multifaceted stakeholders, in a way that maintains clear priority, pivots when needed, and communicates effectively