- The project director will serve as the leader for tracking, analyzing and providing insights on marketing performance for all clinical trials.
- The director will be responsible for communicating/socializing this data and insights to marketing teams and other stakeholders in the company.
- The director will create a “center of excellence” for project management and data, with support from direct reports
- Create compelling executive level overviews, which tell the analytic story, demonstrating their value by providing actionable insights with recommendations.
- The director will promote a culture of datadriven decision making and proactively informing stakeholders on key trends and performance indicators
- Ensures strong operational processes are in place to deliver across all areas of responsibility
- Creates an environment where data and analytics professionals can develop their skills and grow their careers through taking on increased responsibility and adding value to the organization
- Creates relevant visualizations and reports analytical findings using innovative methods to promote understanding of key insights for both technical and nontechnical audiences (including putting together state of the art presentations).
- Ensures adherence to high standards of data quality and data analysis for all datasets maintained and analyzed by the team
- Budget analysis tracking and reporting
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 12 years).
5 years of management responsibility
Strong leadership skills
- Superb project management skills, with expertise in managing data and insights related to the many ongoing marketing projects for clinical trials.
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities.
- High level of analytic skills combined with the ability to help the marketing team reap insights from the data.
- Strong executivelevel client facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical executive audience
- Experience with strategic planning using quantitative techniques
- Ability and willingness to take a handson execution role where required to support client needs and team development
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting
- Management and team mentoring
- Highly professional and presentable with a strong business acumen