PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in healthcare, grow their careers, and work with some of the brightest in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst II to support our Evidera Business Unit in Warsaw, Wroclaw or Sofia.
As a part of PPD, Evidera is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions to demonstrate the real-world effectiveness, safety, and value of biopharmaceutical and biotechnology products from early development through loss of exclusivity. Without this essential work, a success in the clinic may never make it into patients’ hands.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will perform financial analysis and prepare accurate, transparent and timely financial reports to support leadership in the decision-making process.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting complex financial and operating data for assigned business units and/or corporate functions.
- Providing decision support to business leadership through the creation of tools, models, presentations, and dashboards.
- Preparing reports and analyses in support of monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes and ongoing financial activities.
- Serve as a finance business partner and prepares forecasts and budgets for assigned business units and/or functional areas
- Makes recommendations on system and process improvements to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in related field and previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 3 years) is required. Graduate degree in related field and 1 years comparable experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
- Experience with financial systems (Oracle EPM), reporting & data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Oracle Analytics) is appreciated
- In depth understanding of accounting/financial principles and regulations
- Ability to function and grow as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Proven analytical thinking, quantitative and process improvement skills and ability to handle data effectively
- Confidence to handle sensitive information and make sound recommendations
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Excellent command of English
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the
power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and
personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning
learning and development program, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted accordingly.