The Food & Nutrition Production Coordinator supports the Food & Nutrition Services departmental goal of ensuring 100% accuracy in providing nutritious and protocol correct meals to Phase I study volunteers in this 24/7 operation. The Production Coordinator is responsible for completing the entire department's weekly Production Schedule and Prep Sheets, which directs all staff scheduling, all food procurement, accurate meal planning, preparation and serving for all Phase I studies while working under general supervision of the Food & Nutrition Services Manager.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to 1 year previous experience working in an institutional food service environment
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet or exceed time deadline while working with accuracy
- Ability to ask questions or follow through on unclear data
- Ability to use a computer and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Some knowledge of the operation of a food service facility
- Problem solving abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand study requirements
- Ability to adapt to constant and sudden changes in schedules/procedures in order to meet protocol requirements
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.