The Global Training Specialist collaborates with project/program leads to develop and deliver learning products, programs and services in order to measurably improve corporate readiness, performance and quality.
This role is primarily responsible for the training of Operations staff. The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, computer and typing proficiency, attention to detail, the ability to meet multiple and changing deadlines. The Training Specialist works with both new and existing employees to ensure adequate training and adherence to company SOPs and guidelines. Must be able to work in a very busy, interactive environment with frequent interruptions and to perform tasks accurately an expeditiously. Must be willing and able to travel to different locations, which may include out-of-state sites/countries.
- Supports onboarding and training of new hires
- Works with existing staff to ensure competency in understanding and following all SOPs/guidelines
- Designs, develops and delivers educations, training and learning products and services for the business
- Assists Operations and all other AES functions to develop and deliver training for key initiatives as needed
- Prepares, coordinates and/or delivers pre-meeting, learning course materials, facilities and communications per established timelines and milestones.
Bachelor's degree equivalent, LPN, RN or CMA and 2 years of clinical research experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of project management standards and practices
- Basic consultancy skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office, virtual training delivery platforms, and various learning design and development software
- Effective ability to query, compile, enter, track and maintain data and records management systems
- Fundamental ability to translate issues into actionable business solutions
- Close attention to detail and strong organizational skills to deliver high quality work within project timelines
- Effective ability to deliver learning products, services, and solutions in a collaborative and cross functional global environment, with an understanding of the user perspective
- Effective oral presentation and written communication skills