PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. In-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
We are seeking a new HR Administrator to join our European Team based at our Brussels office, Belgium. The role will cover tasks for our teams based in Belgium and the Netherlands. This is a permanent part-time office-based role (20 hours per week - over 5 days but someflexibility on the split of hours).
The Human Resource Administrator provides administrative/clerical support to the functional areas of human resources such as personnel records, labour related documents, employee relations, compensation, benefits and absence management.
- Provides general administrative support for the human resources function
- Processes forms such as HR change forms, performance appraisals, benefit forms, unemployment claims, and other confidential forms and records
- Preparing documentation for new hires including employment contracts and onboarding activities through full life cycle of employment
- Gathers, compiles and maintains HR-related information and prepares various lists, reports and documents
- May perform higher-level duties involving employee communications, responding to routine questions regarding human resources policies and procedures, organizing employee events, etc.
- Ensures that new employees receive appropriate information about benefits, policies, etc. and ensures that appropriate "new hire" paperwork is completed accurately and forwarded to Payroll and Benefits as appropriate
- Works closely with our central payroll team for preparation of changes and amendments (absences, leaves)
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or GED
At least 2 years HR administration experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, both written and orally (additional skills in French or German would be an advantage)
- Understanding of local statutory legislation
- Strong IT skills and ability to learn and become proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to learn Oracle, and other applications as needed
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to multi-task
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.