We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
The HR Assistant role
PPD is an established corporation with success forged through superior quality and sound, ethical practices. As part of our HR team, you will use best-in-class technologies and build broad exposure to our business. The pace is busy and the challenges are exciting. Your career here is what you make of it. The HR Assistant at PPD provides administrative support to the HR function. Gathers, compiles and maintains HR-related information and prepares various reports and documents.
· Provides general administrative support for the Human Resources function.
· Processes various forms such as HR change forms, performance appraisals, benefit forms, unemployment claims, and other confidential forms and records.
· Maintains personnel files for assigned location(s), ensuring timely and accurate processing and filing of forms.
· Assists with new employee orientation, ensuring that all presenters are notified of the schedule and that all materials are distributed to employees as appropriate.
· Ensures new employees receive appropriate information about benefits, policies, etc. and ensures that appropriate new hire paperwork is completed accurately and forwarded to Payroll and Benefits as appropriate.
We have a new role currently in our team in Smolensk, Russia. If you’re interested, the requirements are as follows:
Education and Experience:
High / Secondary school diploma
At least 1-year administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in French/German/Italian/Spanish is mandatory
- Fluency in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and outside vendors
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
PPD Defining Principles:
We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are game changers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you