We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our clinical department defines, develops and delivers clinical programmes, ensuring the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites. As a Remote Site Monitor, you will:
· Perform remote site management activities on assigned project(s) in accordance with FDA and/or local regulations and guidelines, ICH GCPs and PPD procedural documents.
· Review study data from various sources remotely.
· Contacts study sites to collect study documentation, resolves issues and requests outstanding information.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a life-sciences field, or equivalent
• Previous experience within clinical research, ideally as an RSM or CRA, with an understanding of medical terminology
• Ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of FDA and/or local regulation and guidelines, ICH GCPs and PPD procedural documents
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.