- Contract Opportunity
- Located onsite at Central Lab in Highland Heights, KY
The position is responsible for the overall performance, education and training of the sites to ensure that protocols are completed accurately and on time.
Under general supervision, the Investigator Services Assistant provides support to investigator sites, monitors, and other departments within Global Central Labs through communication of information, training sites and documentation of services pertaining to clinical trials. They are expected to use the tools provided to answer all the questions, take orders and provide site education on a study level. Overall view and site performance to meet the timelines and execution of the protocol to ensure clean data at the earliest time point. They are responsible for placing all calls to the sites delivering sponsor alert, voice alert values (VAV) and any other critical values. He/she is responsible for incoming phone calls, resolving different types of exceptions within assigned timelines and other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors life science degree required/ or a medical technologist degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a functioning laboratory client support role.
- Medical assistant in a medical reimbursement insurance company.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent client and phone service skills.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and laboratory principal's particular pre- analytical techniques.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Superior analytical, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communications and customer service skills in the English language. Additional languages are an advantage. Spanish a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills to support quality decision making.