PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Envision a workplace where you have a direct impact on improving health, work alongside expert scientists, use newest technologies and collaborate with industry thought leaders and therapeutic experts. Welcome to PPD® Laboratories, where science is our passion, quality is our commitment and people are the cornerstone of our success.
Our GMP laboratory based in Athlone, Ireland offers fully
integrated solutions for product development and analytical development, including analytical
testing services in method development, method validation, method transfer, release and stability
studies. Our highly qualified GMP lab staff work across our 3 laboratory groups: Biopharm, Small
Molecule, and Inhalation.
Athlone is one of PPD’s fastest-growing laboratory locations.
We are currently looking to hire Associate Project Manager/Laboratory Project Coordinator to join our Pharmaceutical Team.
Laboratory Project Coordinator
The role is to provide project coordination and support to GMP Laboratory projects. The role interacts and communicates with clients, lab leaders, Project Managers, and analysts and assists with the operational flow of projects.
- Shipment receipt and inspection
- Recording of samples on system
- Scheduling samples to laboratory projects
- Review and set up stability launches
- Preparation of protocols and specifications
- Managing documentation specifications
- Facilitate flow of project information with all stakeholders
- Prepare and manage client communication
- Participate in forecast of activities
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Science (ideally biochemistry or similar Science degree)
- Experience in a regulatory environment demonstrating project coordination, sample management, stability coordination or similar
- Strong business acumen with scientific and technical background
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What we offer:
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.