We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
We currently have an open position for Logistics Technician in Moscow, Russia.
Main responsibilities include:
- Act as support to the local Logistics Coordinator(s) and Logistics Manager in all areas of clinical supplies lifecycle (i.e., receipt, storage & handling, shipment & delivery, return & and accountability, destruction coordination) for assigned studies.
- Responsibilities include the assembling and packing of study medication or ancillary material, following study specific shipping guidelines and instructions, verifying addresses, and confirming receipt of inbound and outbound shipments.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D required and
- Minimum of 2-5 years general logistics or administrative experience required
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptive to changes.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Utilizes proper channels of communications to voice concerns and suggestions.
- Basic keyboarding skills required.
- Adequate computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer).
What we offer: include first two paragraphs. Optional to add additional benefits from list/add your own]
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.