PPD is seeking a proactive, experienced, Marketing Manager (Home or office-based).
The position will be part
of the Go-to-Market (GTM) team within the AES Global
Marketing and Sales Enablement department. This
individual will own, develop and execute key marketing
programs, processes, technologies and analyses to
ensure the architectural and operational foundation for
AES market and sales funnel is in place to efficiently
generate brand awareness and drive qualified demand
that maximizes pipeline revenue. Key objectives to
ensure this happens include managing and executing
marketing campaigns and programs, maximizing customer
database health, optimizing email response,
operationalizing lead management, and developing
- Develop and own digital / social media strategy and execution of activity across channels to maximize brand awareness.
- Develop GTM campaigns to support lead generation and general selling of new and existing AES solutions/capabilities for supported therapeutic areas and indications. Tracking of key metrics to optimize ROI.
- Oversees the marketing automation/email platform for the GTM Marketing team to maximize its impact upon AES brand awareness, demand generation and sales prospecting efforts. Manages and executes email campaigns, including topics, copywriting, template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Through GTM initiatives, builds and maintains the contact database with the marketing team and 3rd party vendors to maximize reach and engagement for AES outbound directed campaigns. Partners with marketing and sales enablement to ensure leads and contacts captured from marketing programs are uploaded correctly into the marketing automation system.
- Performs cross-channel marketing key performance indicator (KPI) reporting and dashboarding for key campaigns, focus areas, initiatives, programs, etc.
- Web site content development and maintenance, working with relevant teams and subject matter experts to develop messaging around key solution and therapeutic areas that will be used to update web pages on GlobalAES.com.
- Support packaging of thought leadership content (conferences, webinars, virtual events, whitepapers, etc.) and web site content.
- Work closely with third party vendor relationships including marketing creative agencies, exhibit agencies, and related service providers adhering to the AES brand to maximize the brand across all promotions.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience -- such as, B2B marketing, product marketing, marketing/sales operations and/or marketing/sales analytics, preferably for a CRO, life sciences or health care company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have brand/product and digital marketing experience.
- Experience working in a variety of therapeutic areas (Cardiovascular, CNS, Vaccines, Gastroenterology, etc.) advantageous
- Experience using marketing and sales technology, including Marketing Automation, CRM, Web Content Management Systems and web analytics, and Reporting Platforms.
- Best practice knowledge of B2B data management, marketing automation, email marketing and lead management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine marketing funnel effectiveness, program ROI, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal marketing/sales stakeholders and external agencies.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time.
- Ability to work with individuals across various levels of the organization, including globally
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)