- Review and Support to Teams Resource Forecasting
- Monthly Revenue Recognition
- Fiscal Management and Awareness of Contracts Within Portfolio
- Unit Grid Data Review with Project Managers and Non-Financial Leads.
- Month End Reporting
- Monthly Reconciliations, tracker and dashboard input
- Monthly Reporting/Meetings
- Invoicing Oversight
- Contracts Modification Financial and Scope Review
- Ability to manage the finances of a large number of projects and respond quickly to requests for project financial information or support.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative as appropriate
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral communication) with both financial and non-financial people.
- Proven ability to be flexible in a fast moving and challenging environment
- MS Office skills particularly MS Excel
- Ideally (but not essential) will have a good understanding/knowledge of clinical trials that enables them to contribute to project discussions concerning profitability and performance
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and acumen.
- Relevant experience of project analysis or similar position requiring project accounting skills
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.