We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Currently, we have an opening within our Centralized Payroll team and we are seeking an
enthusiastic professional to join our team as a Payroll Coordinator.
The main purpose of the Payroll Coordinator is to coordinate multinational payroll activities for EMEA region while working with an external payroll provider. He/She will also perform administrative payroll tasks and make sure that all aspects of the function are complete and accurate.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting input from HR and preparing the information for payroll entry;
- Inputting payroll information and changes to payroll;
- Ensuring adequate documentation is available to support all changes to inputs;
- Maintaining collaborative relationships with payroll vendors and departments within the company;
- Handling payroll queries and assisting countries comply with their payroll reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related. Students in
their final year of studies are also welcome to apply.
- Perfect standard of written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German is an advantage;
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills;
- Advanced IT literacy (especially Excel) and well-developed attention to detail.
- Experience in payroll processing will be considered an advantage.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.