Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a science or related discipline 3-5 years in clinical research industry, specifically in the area of Clinical Supplies, Clinical Development, QA/Regulatory Affairs.
- Skilled in client and internal team interactions
- Sound understanding of global clinical supply label requirements and regulations
- Experienced in protocol interpretation and packaging and labelling design
- GMP, GCP, and ICH knowledge and experience essential
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with the global drug development processes
- Understanding of drug formulation, analytical method development, stability, and bulk drug manufacturing practices
- Experienced in clinical supplies packaging and labeling design
- Knowledge and experience in managing third party clinical supplies packaging and labeling facilities
- Strong knowledge of the complete clinical supplies life cycle
- Skilled in client relationship management
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving/decision making skills
- Demonstrate effective leadership and team building skills
- Strong computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and Microsoft Word is required
- Strong organizational skills required
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application (in English) – we’d love to hear from you.