- Contract Opportunity
- Working onsite at the Central Lab in Highland Heights, KY
- Globally responsible for all Quality and Compliance by investigating and resolving internal/external audit findings; events and CAPA management; providing re-training and ensures closure of all open issues. Possesses the ability to anticipate the needs of the Director and to ensure departmental success.
- Supports Site Services Assistants/Associates and Site Services Logistics Coordinators by providing training and process improvements for all aspects of the Global Site Services Team.
- Acts as a point of contact for Quality Assurance teams and all Site Services team members on any quality related concern and/or process improvements; actively participates in all quality event triage and/or quality related calls.
- Maintains and prepares All SOP’s; competency assessments; training slides; biannual reviews and user guides global basis. Maintains and provides all staff training programs and ensures compliance within the department.
- Maintains quality metrics; identify trends and submits relevant data to the Director.
- Leads and participates in special projects and/or duties at the Director’s discretion.
- To succeed in this position, an employee will need to meet challenges head-on and be willing to seek the advice of others within the organization, as this is a role reliant upon an understanding of other departmental functions and best business practices.
Education and Experience:
- High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Technical positions may require a certificate
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience. Logistics experience required as well as Fluent English.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Maintains confidentiality
- Demonstrates positive presence and strong consultation skills
- Willingness to lead
- Maintains personal accountability
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to support quality decision making