PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health.
Remote Site Monitoring and Management (RSMM) blends on and off-site monitoring functions, providing efficiency to our clients. The RSMM group provides global time zone coverage and optimizes technology. Working in the RSMM group, you will contribute directly to PPD's strategy to bend the time and cost curve of drug development by providing adaptive and intelligent monitoring services to our clients.
As a Remote Site Monitor (RSM), you will use a variety of tools and technologies to review study data. You will interact with study sites via phone, supporting the site teams and monitoring subject enrollment for the study. As a RSM you embody ethical research and business conduct, ensuring we never compromise quality or patient safety.
Grow within the RSM career path as a Senior or Principal RSM, develop into a Clinical Research Associate, or move into other roles or departments within Global Clinical Development.
Performs remote site management activities on assigned project(s) in accordance with FDA and/or local regulations and guidelines, ICH GCPs and PPD procedural documents.
Reviews study data from various sources remotely.
Contacts study sites to collect study documentation, resolves issues and requests outstanding information.
What To Expect Next
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life science-related field or relevant/equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Basic medical/therapeutic area knowledge and understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of FDA and/or local regulation and guidelines, ICH GCPs and PPD procedural documents
- Ability to successfully complete PPD’s Clinical Foundation Training Program (CFP)
- Ability to evaluate medical research data
- Ability to advise, counsel, and motivate investigational sites
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or independently, as required
- Good computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Ability to extract pertinent information from all study documents, such as protocols, electronic study data systems, CTMS and dashboard
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities
- May require travel (Recruiter will provide more details)