This position will work with PCR Principal Investigators (PI) and Project Managers PM to develop full-length and letter proposals. This position will be focused on drafting proposals including developing background materials including evidence of Evidera/PCR expertise in the therapeutic area and methodology, as well as collaborating with PIs/PMs in writing up other sections of proposals as requested. This position will report in to a PPD and a PCR manager. The position is solely overhead.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
· Collaborate with project team to identify proposal requirements
· Independently prepare proposal sections as directed by and with oversight from the project PI/PM
· Collaborate with staff from business development to organize background materials specific to Evidera such as experience summaries
· Organizing available literature and other sources to develop proposal background
· May participate in developing timelines and budgets for the proposals
· Interacts with PI/PM and revises proposal as appropriate
· Ability to multi-task by working on several proposals simultaneously
· Administrative tasks associated with proposals as needed
· May participate in bid defenses and client calls as an observer
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or clinical discipline or equivalent.
· 1 year previous experience preferred but not required
· Provision of writing sample required
· Grammatical, editorial and proofreading skills
· Excellent attention to detail and quality
· Excellent organizational skills
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Ability to communicate information and ideas so that others will understand
· Good computer skills specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to use client templates.
Competent in written and spoken English.
· MS Word, Excel
· Normal and routine office duties.
· Domestic and International travel is expected.