Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class clinical trial research site and patient enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
Are you a doctor (m / f / d) and would like to advance your career in the field of clinical studies?
Would you like to work for a leading multinational company whose work brings innovative medicines to patients faster?
Do you want to play an important role in the future of medicine around the world? Then maybe this is the opportunity for you! Our location in Berlin is currently looking for an investigator to complement the local medical team.
As the investigator, you are responsible for ensuring the commercial success of your site by safely conducting clinical trials in accordance with ICH / GCP and local regulations. If you have the appropriate qualifications, you will also take on the leadership of the test group in clinical studies of phases II to IV in a wide variety of indication areas.
Your most important tasks -
- You are responsible for the medical care of the study participants and for carrying out patient visits on site
- You are part of the investigator team, deputy or principal investigator for the implementation of clinical studies of phase II to IV, according to the local requirements and the ICH / GCP guidelines
- Evaluation of laboratory values and possible side effects as part of the studies
- Good clinical practice (GCP) -compliant documentation of all relevant study data in English
- You support the establishment of a network of specialists and referring general practitioners
- You carry out patient rounds according to the specifications of the test plans as well as internal and external quality specifications.
Who we are looking for -
Ideally, you have the following skills and experience:
- Approbation as Doctor
- Business fluent German and good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to work successfully in a team structure
- Good MS Office skills
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed and complete application documents with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to [email protected]