Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences
organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence
required to substantiate the value of their products and optimize their products’ market access
and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class
science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health
economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and
We are seeking a leader to join the Evidera team to drive our expansion in China. We are interested in speaking with candidates already in China or Chinese Nationals looking to return to China. Relocation assistance can be provided to the selected candidate.
The successful candidate will establish strategic, business operations and functional leadership and provide local support to a growing multi-disciplinary Evidera China team during a pivotal stage of global growth.
Externally, the successful candidate will serve in a client-facing role, building and owning relationships with local Biotech leaders and leaders of local Multi-National Company R&D organizations. Skilled in navigating China government policy and the life sciences market place, will actively builds relationships and collaborate directly with diverse key stakeholders to move Evidera’s value and evidence generation business and commercial interests forward in China.
Business planning and annual growth as well as the conduct of day to day China business operations and service delivery with include:
- Drives Evidera success across diverse practice areas inclusive of value & development consulting, health economics, patient-centred research, RWE database analytics and Medical Affairs studies and programs.
- Leads effectively in the context of Evidera as an integrated entity of PPD, a global CRO with a strong China presence;
- Drives business planning for sustainable growth and delivery in context of China government, regulatory and payer requirements for product development and market access;
- Provides thought leadership and input to all country specific business units, strategy formulation and execution, infrastructure development, talent management and commercial management.
Works as a partner to Evidera Commercial leadership to define pathway to commercial growth and development and provides support and guidance to Evidera’s Commercial team in China.
- Co-develops and executes aggressive sales strategies in collaboration with commercial leadership team that drive commercial excellence and achievement of business growth and market share.
- Supports business development via engagement with local clients and demonstrating industry leadership in China.
- Serves as main point of escalation for in-country clients and issue resolution. Supports strategic objectives to create a competitive advantage in China in prioritized market segments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally, masters or PhD within a relevant discipline (economics, health policy, science)
- Demonstrated experience in strategic consulting and subject matter expert in global value & access
- A skilled consultant, experienced in qualitative research methods, analytical methods, meeting facilitation, and strategy development
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical industry, with strong insight into the commercial planning and pricing, reimbursement and access processes
- Ability to understand client needs and future insights translating them into -Evidera’s business revenue and deliverables.
- An experienced client engagement leader, able to build enduring client relationships, expand company presence in key accounts, and drive repeat business
- A flexible team player and who works confidently and persuasively in a multicultural environment
- Effective leader with demonstrated track record of success in China, able to manage individuals and teams in addition to working well collaboratively with peers both within and across business units.
- Excellent communication skills including strong fluency in Mandarin and English.