Come join our Commercial Operations team as a Salesforce Developer/Administrator!
In this role, you'll provide both development and operational support for Salesforce. Primary responsibility is support of primary database applications. Support includes development, implementation, administration, maintenance and research for these applications. Collaboration with various staff and vendors is essential to manage projects and resolve short-term issues.
Work with the Commercial Operations team leads to set project priorities and manage tasks. This position will provide support as needed to the support our sales teams during deployment and maintenance of in-house developed and off-the-shelf database systems. Finally, this position will have direct supervisory responsibility for the Application Administrators.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilites to perform the job - comparable to 5 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 3 years hands-on experience Salesforce Sales Cloud
- CRO experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and develop creative bespoke solutions for the business
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Candidate will assist with Salesforce Development, Administration and Analytics