PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 48 countries and more than 21,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate to join the team in Madrid and be dedicated to one client only. You will be working exclusively on projects for this one client, utilizing their systems and SOPs, monitoring their sites.
This is a great opportunity for CRAs with minimum 2 years CRA experience working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical companies, Biotech companies or CROs, who would enjoy the opportunity to work for a CRO, with great opportunities for future career progression. Experience with Oncology or Vaccines studies is also necessary.
- You should thrive in project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service.
- You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO company
- Independent clinical monitoring experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Management of regulatory and / or IEC questions
- Development and preparation of the local informed consent form
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Management of the delivery of study supplies
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good English, Dutch and French language and grammar skills
- Good presentation skills
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as personal development and training programs. We offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry, recognized as the cornerstone of our success.