Accelerated Enrolment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrolment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
Are you a Product/Project Manager with Clinical Research experience?
Are you motivated to join a collaborative business with strong growth plans in 2021 and beyond?
Great! we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager, located in Europe.
This role will be based from home and will be responsible for the assigned therapeutic area/clinical portfolio in our Consumer Marketing function.
You will plan strategy, develop and supervise the program budget and timelines. This pivotal role will also be responsible for driving activities through to completion, troubleshooting issues and identify/mitigate risks within the clinical program from a Consumer Marketing perspective.
Key roles and responsibilities of a Senior Product Manager are as follows -
- Day to day, operational, leadership of Consumer Marketing members who are allocated to a project
- Development of consumer marketing tools to support analysis and tracking of project delivery
- Work in partnership with the Snr Director, Consumer Marketing across EMEA & US, to prepare and organize strategies
- Proactive creation of strategic consumer marketing plans for the assigned therapy areas aligned to the annual pipeline of studies
- Coordinating and driving the consumer marketing strategy to completion across the various development phases within scope, timelines and budget
- Identifying new opportunities to support patient recruitment in the assigned therapy area across regions
- Working closely with equivalent portfolio functional leaders to ensure objectives are being met within the therapeutic area(s)
- Encouraging a productive and positive team environment and collaborating closely with Global Project Management, Portfolio Directors and Site Operations
- Coordinating scenario planning to provide management with decision-making information, such as high-level timelines and costs.
- Finding opportunities for standardization and providing leadership in resulting workstreams and initiatives.
- Identifying trends for risks and developing mitigation strategies across portfolio.
Serving as the main point of contact for assigned portfolio assets related to progress, objectives, Consumer Marketing budgets and timelines.
- Foster on-going relationships and network w/ key opinion leaders, investigators and advocacy groups to maintain expertise and promote good will for study conduct
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need the following skills and experience –
- Demonstrable experience of Product/Project Management from within Clinical Research, CRO or Pharma
- Therapeutic area and section area medical and scientific expertise, based on a combination of clinical practice and/or academic training and clinical research experience
- Proven leadership skills based on a successful track record of engaging/motivating others in a matrix environment
- High level of communication, writing and presentation skills, the ability to build trust by demonstrating credibility, reliability, and confidence
- Fluent English
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP as we may close the advert earlier than the expiry date
Competitive Bonus Benefits