PPD is a leading global contract research
organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle
management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical
device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 48 countries and approximately
21,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a
firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug
development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit
For more information, visit www.ppdi.com.
Currently we’re looking for an experienced professional to join us on the position of:
Start-up Clinical Research Associate, Poland
The successful candidate will be primarily
tasked to set up and monitor clinical trials conducted as part of international projects. The
opportunity is suitable for a professional with proven experience on a similar position.
• Determine protocol and regulatory compliance on the sites;
• Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process from "start up" to "close out";
• Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service;
• Conduct monitoring activities independently.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field;
• Ideally 2 or more years of monitoring experience in interventional studies with a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech company.
• Demonstrated clinical trial monitoring skills;
• In-depth understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines;
• Excellent standard of verbal and written communication skills in English language;
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and deadlines;
• Advanced skills across all of the MS Office packages;
• Willingness to travel.
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoke personal development and training programs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please, feel free to visit our corporate web site at: www.ppdi.com.