We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
As a Site Activation Coordinator, you will provide administrative support for site activation activities.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and
recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award
winning training and benefits focused on the health and well-being of our
- Assists with technical and administrative support for projects in collaboration with internal departments and team members.
- May work directly with site to obtain documents related to site selection.
- Maintains knowledge of and understand SOPs, client SOPs/directives, and current regulatory guidelines as applicable to services provided.
- Assists the project team with the preparation of regulatory compliance review packages.
- Ensures that trial status information relating to activities are accurately maintained in the database and is current at all times.
- Supports start up team conference calls, documents, and completes and distributes meeting minutes from internal/client meetings.
- Provides support as needed to coordinate with internal departments, to ensure site startup activities within the site activation critical path are aligned.
- High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- Technical positions may require a certification.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years).
In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capable of applying strong attention to detail to produce quality documentation
- Solid computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Adequate English language and grammar skills
- Essential judgment and decision-making skills
- Basic medical/therapeutic area and medical terminology knowledge
- Good team player with team building skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Capable of accurately following project work instructions
Working Conditions and Environment:
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are game changers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.