Our goal-driven teams combine and deliver start-up activities for the clinical trials, collaborating to improve processes, cycle and flexibility. We partner with our sites, businesses and colleagues around the world to decrease start-up timelines and exceed expectations.
We are currently seeking a Site Activation Coordinator to join our team in Germany, location Munich or Karlsruhe, who will provide administrative support for site activation activities and support the development of the critical path for site activation within assigned projects to provide support for rapid site activations. As a Site Activation Coordinator, you will:
• Assist with technical and administrative support for projects
• Work directly with sites to obtain documents related to site selection
• Assist the project team with the preparation of regulatory submission and compliance review packages
• Ensure that trial status information relating to activities are accurately maintained and updated in the database
“Severely disabled applicants with the same aptitude will be given preferential treatment. / Schwerbehinderte Bewerber werden bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt behandelt.”
• Life Sciences educational background is preferred
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good communication skills, including fluency in English and German language and grammar
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail to produce quality documentation
• Solid computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software
• Basic medical/therapeutic area and medical terminology knowledge
• Good teambuilding, organisational and planning skills
• Essential judgment and decision-making skills
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
“Severely disabled applicants with the same aptitude will be given
preferential treatment. / Schwerbehinderte Bewerber werden bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt