We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our goal-driven teams combine and deliver startup activities for the clinical trials, collaborating to improve processes, cycle and flexibility. We partner with our sites, businesses and colleagues around the world to decrease startup timelines and exceed expectations.
The basic purpose of the Site Activation Coordinator is to provide technical support to the project team. They coordinate non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract under the direction of the assigned Clinical Manager or Sr. Clinical Manager.
In addition, other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Performs PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
Knowledge, Skills And
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
Ability to effectively analyze project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
Responsible for adhering to FDA Good Clinical Practices, FDA regulations, PPD/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
Excellent English and grammar skills
Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
What we offer
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.