PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our customers include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and approximately 23,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help customers bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
PPD is currently looking for a Site Contract Specialist to join our Site and Patient Access (SPA) team in Poland. We will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry. We will provide you with meaningful and challenging work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills, through our best in class training and development.
As a Site Contract Specialist, you will manage the preparation, negotiation and finalization of Investigator Contracts (including contractual terms and conditions, associated investigator grant budget(s), payment schedule terms and conditions and ancillary documents) with an assigned workload of sites. You will be a key collaborator within a range of internal and external stakeholders, whilst ensuring the quality, objectivity and risk analysis in the delivery of Investigator Contracts is met.*LI-MP1 Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience in a pharma or CRO company
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of the principles of contract law, including a general understanding of laws that influence contract language, such as business, intellectual property and local tax and stamp laws
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic principles of investigator grant negotiation
- General understanding of business and financial principles that related to service agreements
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in English and in language spoken at local place of work
- Capable, with appropriate oversight, of drafting and negotiating contract provisions and budgetary issues within parameters
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and decision based thinking
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical product development process and involvement of CROs
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of PPD SOP and WPDs
- Able to organize competing priorities logically and review outstanding contractual risk and issues
- Able to effectively use automated systems and computerized applications, such as, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a customer focused style of communication, problem solving and collaboration
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.#LI-IY1