Contributes to the management of studies to ensure project deliverables and targets are met according to the highest quality standards. Liaises with internal teams to provide payment status updates and identifies and resolves issues. Supports functional leads and assists in contract modification development.
Contributes to study management, ensuring that individual project targets are met and services are provided according to the highest quality standards, policies and procedures. Escalates project risks appropriately.
• Analyzes and interprets various financial reports and monitors project finances.
• Trains study teams on site payment process, including setting expecations around site payments' requirements and deliverables.
• Generates reports for study-level KPIs and metrics; evaluates and interprets data. Escalate performance issues to management.
• Attends internal team meetings and provides updates on payment statuses. Manages escalations (project team, site and sponsor) regarding payment issues.
• May generate payments in accordance with procedural documents and site contracts. May build and enter budgets and SVTs; work on transparency reporting; perform study reconciliations; manage and maintain investigator funds tracker for studies transitioned to site payments.• May review and approve payments, budgets, reconciliations, etc., in accordance with procedural documents and site contracts.
• Mentors and trains junior team members.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Good organizational and negotiation skills
• Solid attention to detail
• Capable of handling multiple time sensitive tasks efficiently and effectively
• Flexible and able to reprioritize workload to meet changing project needs
• Solid computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel and CTMS, EDC or financial systems
• Experience of working in a project matrix structure
• Capable of mentoring and coaching others
• Effective communication skills, which includes English language (oral, written) and other languages would be an advantage (where applicable)
• Capable of extracting pertinent information from study documentation such as protocol, contracts, budgets, etc. and performing data entry and review of such documents
• Capable of effectively analyzing project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• Solid understanding of country regulatory and/or applicable tax regulations
• Capable of leading study related activities with little to no interaction from