The person entitled to this role provides technical security expertise as part of a global team. The core function of the position is to develop and maintain information technology security systems and to serve in meeting internal and external client requirements, including protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company data.
Experience in Palo Alto/F5/Cisco ISE
- Providing support for network and network security architecture, including routers, switches, firewalls, proxies, VPNs, and load-balancers.
- Working with other infrastructure, platform, and application team members to understand and enforce access and data protection policies with Access Control Lists (ACLs), firewall policies, IDS/IPS policies, change management of policies and configurations.
- Providing specific security expertise to engineering teams, include network design, security testing, authentication methods, implementing encryption, logging, and secure data transfer.
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security.
- Setting up and maintaining enterprise wide security systems.
- Creating and designs security infrastructure per PPD specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering or IT related field or equivalent and 3 years related experience.
- A pulse on the tools, tactics and procedures the bad guys are using today and what they'll be using tomorrow.
- Experience in three or more of the following:
- Cloud Security
- System Security - MacOS\Linux\Windows
- Network Security - IDS, PCAP
- Malware Analysis & Forensics
- Incident Response
- Signature\Alerting Creation
- Tools of the trade including RegEx, YARA
- Scripting - We like Python but other languages like Golang are cool too
- SEIM\Log Aggregation\Data Analytics\Query languages - Splunk SPL, Lucene, SQL, Elk DSL
- Prior Security Operations Experience
- Experience with formal security models like MITRE ATT&CK or CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills