Start-Up Clinical Research Associate - Germany
PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Our goal-driven teams combine and deliver startup activities for the clinical trials, collaborating to improve processes, cycle and flexibility. We partner with our sites, businesses and colleagues around the world to decrease startup timelines and exceed expectations.
PPD is currently hiring in Germany for a CRA to join our Site Intelligence and Activation Team.
The CRA performs and coordinates site evaluation visits to ensure the selection of appropriately qualified sites of investigational products. In this role you will work in conjunction with Submissions Specialists and Contracts Specialists to prepare investigational sites for initiation and mentor junior clinical team members. You will represent PPD in the global medical research community and develops collaborative relationships with investigational sites and assist with the feasibility process.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or related field or certification in a related allied health profession
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent clinical trials monitoring skills to include conduction of qualification, initiation, monitoring and close out visits with an emphasis on qualification visits.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor and train others
• Effective organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and strong team building skills
• Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques applicable to constantly changing environment
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
“Severely disabled applicants with the same aptitude will be given preferential treatment. / Schwerbehinderte Bewerber werden bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt behandelt.”