PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development and
lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology,
medical device, academic and government organizations. PPD applies innovative technologies,
therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help clients and partners accelerate the
delivery of safe and effective therapeutics and maximize the returns on their R&D
For more information, visit www.ppdi.com
Now a great opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join our team at the position of:
Office 365 Subject Matter Expert (SME) Role:
O365 – Subject Matter Expert (SME) role with MS Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and other O365 services. Goal of this position is to maintain a stable systems environment with minimal downtime and maximum performance, optimize existing services and systems, innovate.
The position scope includes performing all program implementation, monitoring, optimization, operation & support duties that are provided by the Infrastructure Services department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related area, or an equivalent combination of education, professional training and experience that provide the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Experience in Active directory and MS Exchange administration.
• 10 years related experience or a combination of education, training and experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Project management and communication skills with ability to act as a Project Manager;
• Experience in two or more technology services (Microsoft Teams, Public Cloud)
• PowerShell or other scripting experience would be considered as a strong advantage.
• Experience in other enterprise infrastructure platforms (Virtualization, Storage, Citrix, Windows/Linux Server OS)
• The O365 SME is expected to provide expertise in Microsoft Office 365 architectural design, development, implementation and management and provide guidance on the performance impact of the architecture.
• Candidate would also be responsible for aligning Office 365 technology solutions with business strategies.
• The candidate would Perform technical oversight of implementation projects to assure alignment with architecture and technology standards and develop future strategies for Office 365 products and services.
• Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Hands on experience of minimum 8 to 10 yrs. Experience in Exchange 2013/2016
• In depth practical experience with Exchange Online.
• Flavors of O365 products like Exchange Online Protection (EOP), SFB, OneDrive for Business
• Fair knowledge in SharePoint Online
• Experience in creating and configuring Office 365 tenants
• Understands Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite.
• Advance-Level understanding of Email gateway technologies like Mimecast, Proof-Point
• Strong understanding of ITIL.