Provides systems analysis, design, development, testing and support for moderately complex technical information system components.
Designs and develops components and services according to specifications within a team environment.
Prepares detailed system documentation including requirements, specifications, test plans and user manuals.
Performs unit and system tests and, as needed, validation testing.
Assists DBA with database design.
Coordinates with Operations staff on deployment of applications.
Works with business partners to analyze and address support requests including training.
Provides support for existing systems and technologies, including second line application support during and after deployment.
Ensures all activities are performed with quality and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- At least 4 years' experience in SQL development within ETL environment.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge in ETL (Talend is highly preferred)
- Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multitask and pay close attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of .NET and/or Java, Web Services ETL and related technologies & protocols (SOAP, SOA, XML, MVC, LINQ, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of basic relational database platforms
- (Oracle, SQL Server) and languages (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Strong logic, analysis, and problem solving skills