PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in healthcare, grow their careers, and work with some of the brightest in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our best in class global talent acquisition team as a Recruiter (1 year fixed term contract)
As a member of the PPD EMEA team, you will drive and support the full recruitment lifecycle for assigned business functions, ranging from internal hiring manager engagement, creative sourcing strategy, candidate engagement, competency-based interviewing, through to hiring and onboarding candidates, ensuring they’re receiving the best candidate experience.
You will be sourcing, recruiting, and referring best-qualified candidates for high volume and niche positions in an efficient, proactive and responsible manner. You will organise and facilitate the recruitment process, ensuring necessary authorization is obtained and working closely with HR colleagues observing relevant laws and employment practices. Being highly organized and pro-active, open to develop understanding of industry trends and adapt to increasing demands and changes will be the key to being successful in this position.
Having internal talent acquisition experience is desirable, ideally working within the life science/pharmaceutical or biotech sector, although other sectors will be considered. You will be able to demonstrate partnering effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating closely with your hiring managers, guiding and advising them on the recruitment process, whilst managing their expectations. You should understand what is required to build hiring strategies when we look for skilled/talented people to join PPD and in turn offer them an exceptional experience with us.
PPD will provide you the opportunity to build on your best practice recruiting experiences, give you the environment to share your ideas and help influence how we are approaching recruiting for PPD.
Our sector is exciting and dynamic, but demanding and competitive. We know that to attract the best and the brightest we must provide a stimulating and challenging environment. PPD recognizes our employees are at the forefront of our success, and we strive to make PPD an energizing and fulfilling experience, where individuals can make a difference.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic qualification
- Previous recruitment experience in the Clinical/CRO/Pharma/Biotech industry is an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of CRO industry with a general ability to assess candidates' fit within the industry
- Ability to apply rational thought process, judgment, and a corporate perspective when focusing staffing and selections strategies on business issues
- Experience of using Social Media recruitment tools
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- Self motivated/Positive attitude
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you