PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
PPD is a world-renowned and respected clinical research organisation, working with major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to provide expertise in discovery, development and post-approval services.
Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
Our global Total Rewards team is seeking a Total Rewards Specialist to provide high quality reward support across select countries within the EMEA region. This position is based at our Cambridge office and this is a permanent, full-time position.
As a Total Reward Specialist, you will:
Administer compensation and benefits programs.
Support the planning, design and implementation of compensation / benefits programs and may lead annual processes (e.g. salary planning, benefit renewals).
Analyze labor and market data to assess competitive position of compensation or benefits programs.
Develop financial models, perform statistical analysis and prepare reports and presentations.
Provide consultation, guidance and support to HR partners and line managers on compensation or benefit matters.
Research new or revised regulations and legislation and provide preliminary assessment of impact.
Participate on project teams and may lead projects of small to moderate complexity and scope.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years).
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Proven ability to be analytical and handle data effectively
- Possess the maturity to handle sensitive information and make sound recommendations
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills especially with internal clients and key vendors
- Strong organizational and project administration skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
- Solid understanding of compensation or benefits programs, practices, trends and regulations/legal