We have a new vacancy on our Global Clinical Supplies Team for the Vendor Management group based at our site in Lima, Peru This is a permanent full-time position.
- Actively participate in the Global project calls and lead discussions on assigned supply chains
- Liaise with global supply vendors
- Manage supply through purchase order issue.
- Oversee inventory management of products and stock level review.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Monitor supply and identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Build/maintain rolling 12 month supply chain forecast to supply study needs. Ability to interpret data and examine trends to plan, organise, schedule and execute current and forecasted materials required to meet supply needs, would be considered an advantage
Education and Experience:
- High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Logistics experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of the complete clinical supplies life cycle (i.e., manufacturing, packaging, labeling, import and export, storage and handling, distribution and delivery, return and reconciliation, final destruction).
- Focus on Customer Service aligned with highest standards of quality and excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving/decision making skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Strong IT skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word.