Virtual Careers Open House – Hiring Multiple On-site Clinical Positions
PPD is hosting a virtual career open house for its business unit: Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES).
AES offers customers best-in-class site and patient access for clinical trials. This event will focus on on-site, clinical career opportunities in the United States for:
- medical assistant support
- clinical research coordinator,
- clinical research physicians,
- laboratory technicians,
- and clinical reception.
For immediate consideration for these openings, please submit your application directly via this posting.
We also invite you to join us Tuesday, 15 December 2020 from 4:30pm to 5:30 EST for a virtual, live, careers open house! This event will provide you with an opportunity to engage with AES leadership and recruitment team members to learn more about life at AES/PPD. To attend, register via this form.
Our organization has seen a year of growth in our long-standing customer partnerships. We face continued demand for talented people like you to support our site network in order to pursue our purpose: to improve health.
These opportunities are available across our site network in the following U.S. metro areas:Site Locations by State Site Locations by State AL -Birmingham, Huntsville MO -St. Louis AZ- Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson, Glendale NE- Omaha CA -Cerritos, Vista, San Diego NV - Henderson CO- Colorado Springs, Denver NY -Queens FL- Orlando, St Petersburg, The Villages, Melbourne OH - Akron, Cincinnati, Columbus GA- Atlanta OK- Oklahoma City IL- Chicago, Peoria SC- Anderson IN -Evansville TX - Austin, Dallas, Plano, San Antonio MD- Rockville UT- Salt Lake City, Layton MN -Minneapolis
Qualifications for Career Opportunities:
- Medical Support – Prior medical assistant and/or phlebotomy experience
- Clinical Research Coordinator – Experience working in clinical research setting, ideally as a CRC
- Clinical Research Physicians – Internal medicine background, clinical experience in seeing patients and clinical trial experience preferred
- Lab Technicians – Experience in processing and shipping specimens in a lab setting, phlebotomy experience preferred
- Clinical Reception – Experience working in a healthcare setting, comfortable with speaking to patients, scheduling patient visits, managing phones and data entry
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
You are invited to view our Q3 earnings here.