We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Medical Communications is a truly exceptional team at PPD! We work to improve patient health by supplying top-quality medical information services to our clients, patients and health care providers. We engage with health care professionals, regulatory agencies and pharmaceutical clients to help them navigate regulatory, and compliance requirements around the world. Come join our growing global team of over 1,000 healthcare professionals providing medical information and education.
The Workforce Management Associate serves as a program point person for monitoring staffing activity via schedule monitoring, creation, and forecasting. Provides customer call center reporting by pulling, analyzing and reporting / presenting of data by utilizing customer CRM, Workforce Management software (WFM) and Excel. Provides metrics and data to management and quality teams, ensuring that service level agreements (SLAs) are being monitored and met. Provides analysis of contact center data to the customer and internal stakeholders.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and well-being of our employees.
- Generate reports for internal and external clients to meet contractual and regulatory standards. Analyze trends in key performance metrics and provide insight to program leaders on patterns, outliers, and opportunities to improve performance.
- Support scheduling and coordination of phone and non-phone work. Provide direction to agents and management to support service level and abandonment rate goals.
- Act as liaison between operations, technical operations, and client teams by troubleshooting issues and submitting tickets.
- Assist with training and support of software applications required for key workflow processes, such as call handlers and reporting tools.
- Analyzes, captures, and assists with reporting on call center metrics.
- Provides adverse event and product compliant reports to the management team and customer(s).
- Complete assigned tickets as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years') or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate Excel experience required: including use of formulas, pivot tables, creation of graphs, and ability to show trending data
- Call center experience strongly preferred
- Genesys experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent English language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities
- May require travel (Recruiter will provide more details)
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!