The 1st line helpdesk support/ Customer Success Advisor role will combine both your technical problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as your ability to deliver product training and best practice advice in a way that customers with varying levels of expertise will understand.
Our customers currently span the UK, North America and Europe which will require shift working on a rota basis.
What will I be doing?
- Take full ownership of Support cases and coordinate the investigation of a wide range of queries, including complex incident troubleshooting and delivering product knowledge/best practice advice
- Cross-team collaboration working towards investigations and resolutions, escalating incidents without known resolutions and applying knowledge learned from previous experience to solve future repeat incidents
- Pro-actively and regularly providing customers with status updates on their queries and documenting customer interactions at a high level of quality
- Become an advocate for our customers in every discussion - promote discussion of technical and user experience issues to ensure a business-wide awareness of customer problems and pain points
- Actively learn about new product and service changes, strive to understand ResponseTap and our integrations inside and out to provide the best level of service
- Provide support for integrations between ResponseTap and 3rd party marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, AdWords and Salesforce
- Customer service skills that go above and beyond with excellent spoken and written English
- Experience dealing with external clients via phone and email.
- At least 12 months experience in a 1st Line Technical Customer Support role
- Excellent time management and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate complex technical language to a non-technical audience
- A basic understanding of how websites are built
- Able to hold great conversations and empathise with others
- An inquiring and analytical mind which asks questions, checks details, verifies assumptions and can think outside of the box for a solution
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude which can encourage others to assist with the tasks at hand
- A willingness and ability to learn and quickly absorb knowledge on unfamiliar subjects
- Well-organised, able to prioritise and multitask and inspires others to do the same
- The ability to work under pressure, on multiple, high priority tasks to strict time-scales, as necessary
- The ability to work unsupervised, especially lone working on shifts outside of normal day shifts
Please note – you will be required to work shift patterns within the team every 4 weeks and will include 9.00am-5.00pm and 5.00pm-1.00am.
Some of these shifts require working on your own and run Monday to Friday
ResponseTap aims to ensure that no employee or potential employee is subject to unlawful discrimination, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, race (including colour, nationality or ethnic origin), disability, sexual orientation, marital status, part-time status, age, religion or belief. This dedication applies to all aspects of employment.