Primary Purpose of Job (Job Summary) 主要工作目标（岗位简介）
- Plan and execute local sourcing projects for professional service categories through sourcing methodologies in order to continuously improve total costs, service and quality for indirect materials & services spend in close collaboration with the stakeholders, drive total cost down and deliver cost savings
- Support category sourcing strategy creation and implementation including market information collection, stakeholder requirement collection and clarification, supplier information collection and qualification, bidding and negotiation, etc. to improve procurement cost and process efficiency
- Establish preferred supplier pool for professional service categories by implementing category projects
- Support development and implementation of supplier relationship management programs for local key suppliers in order to improve continuously the local key suppliers performance to Roche in close collaboration with the stakeholders
- Develop and manage contracts ensuring that all contracts are legally adequate.
- Ensure that execution of the projects are in compliance with the Pharma Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and local Procurement SOP’s
Principle Roles & Responsibilities / Accountabilities 主要职责/责任
(Major functions of the position) （职位的首要职能）
- Understand business service needs, communicated with stakeholder to promote preferred supplier using, negotiate with Supplier for Contract terms’ & Conditions
- New supplier verification and procurement system set up
- Contract management including uploading contracts to the system, tracking the contract approval and contract signing
- Solve ad-hoc procurement related problems from stakeholders
- Update market movement and identifying opportunities in professional services categories
- Bring competitiveness through market know-how and suppliers identification/qualification
- Establish preferred suppliers for professional services categories through category projects including market research, category strategy establishment, supplier evaluation and qualification, negotiation and contracting with continuous communication with stakeholders.
- Prepare MSA for strategic sourcing projects of professional services categories
- Establish preferred supplier relationship management strategy which aligns with business needs of stakeholders including supplier review scorecard set-up and periodic supplier review
- Prepare and maintain pricing database/rate card for professional services categories.
- Communicate with stakeholder and operation managers to understand the customers’ needs, share best practice and market trends, promote preferred suppliers using.
- Develop local sourcing strategy, manage local sourcing projects in close collaboration with the stakeholders to provide convenient Sourcing Platform, drive down total cost, deliver cost savings.
- Monitor sourcing project status and supplier performance metrics.
- Leverage Ariba in sourcing projects to improve efficiency
COMPLIANCE &RISK CONTROL
- Ensure adherence to the Pharma Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and local Procurement SOP’s
- Ensure change management, effective communication and alignment with stakeholders
- Develop and manage local contracts and ensure that all contracts are legally adequate (compliance and confidentiality agreements)
SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Manage local key suppliers and establish local consistent collaboration, communication and issue resolution
- Optimize supplier enablement in the procurement system (eRFX, e-Auction and Catalog)
- Manage supplier performance by engaging relevant stakeholders
Qualification and Experience 能力与经验
Bachelor degree, Master will be a plus
- Strategic Thinking and Growth Mindset
- Strong communication
- Supplier and Stakeholder management
Job Required Competencies岗位所需胜任力
- At least 5 year working experience in Procurement or consulting firms, serving Pharma clients preferred.
- Category know how of the relevant categories preferred
- Solid experience in supplier sourcing and negotiation
- Innovative and willing to do something different
- Good Computer skill for Windows, Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Fluent English written and oral
- High degree of business ethics
25% - 50%
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Procurement、 Procurement > General Procurement