Objectives and Scope of Position:
- Drive Avastin antibody value management (AVM) strategy execution excellence to maximize commercial opportunity
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure successful AVM strategy implementation
- Manage the assigned product portfolio – Avastin (indication TBD), at Roche Pharma Taiwan, in alignment with Roche global goals and strategies
- Portfolio optimization strategy: AVM
- Brand responsibility: Avastin (indication TBD)
- Assist marketing manager and Avastin Brand Sustainability (ABS) agile team leader to develop
and implement portfolio optimization strategy for Avastin AVM including:
- Marketing strategy execution
- Sales operational strategy execution
- KAM strategy execution
- Deliver high-quality Annual Business Plan for the defined portfolio
- Achieve quantitative (sales, KPIs, Market Share, etc.) and qualitative targets of the respective product line
- Contributes to the achievement of the company profitability objectives
- Efficient cost management and forecasting accuracy
- Consistent implementation of global strategy through frequent communication with affiliates
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure Avastin portfolio optimization strategy execution excellence.
- Collaborate with cross functional team (marketing, sales, key account, market access, medical, BA, policy, patient access…) to drive commercial strategy in Avastin portfolio optimization. Keep the cross functional team up-to-date regarding biosimilar insights and strategy.
- Accountable for the management of a defined product portfolio with specific attention to product availability to meet customer demand/business needs. Build up brand leadership translate Roche Pharma Global strategy into local marketing plans.
- Help develop appropriate marketing strategy and tactical action plans to optimize performance. Take accountability to make things happen with clear and logic thinking. Keep improve outcome.
- Ensure that assigned products are accurately forecasted; manage the introduction of products; and that product changes/updates are communicated.
- Ensure that all commercial product management tasks are properly implemented.
- Ensure that the sales force has the product related knowledge and skills required to sell/promote the products.
- Monitor monthly progress against plan and recommend corrective actions.
- Complete TAEs and customer profiling, mapping and engagement.
- Participate in relevant customer/marketing meetings and event / congress.
- Manage the marketing budget in accordance to agreed latest financial plans.
- Align with cross functional team the strategic plans and AVM activities for high value and long term impact.
- Regular biosimilar analysis and key market trends, to share with commercial operations. Initiate market survey/ research to clearly identify the business opportunities and challenges and come up with strategy to overcome.
- Conduct different scenario planning prior to outcome or data read-out and plan ahead for contingency actions.
- Respect the compliance with all relevant Roche guidelines and policies.
Professional and Technical Requirements
Education/Qualifications: University degree or above in Life Science related, Public Health, Marketing or Business Management
Strongly desired: MBA is a plus
- Minimum 3-year pharmaceutical industry experience in commercial. Marketing experience is a plus
- Has experience in leading multi-disciplinary team in a matrix environment with alignment capability
- Experience of translating customer insight into clear marketing strategy/tactics
- Budget management experience
- Has achieved sales and/or marketing goals
- Good analytics skill
- Project management skills
- Work efficiently with cross functional environment
- Understands the sales/marketing relationship
- Key opinion leader development and management
- Budgeting and forecasting process
- Pharmaceutical market characteristics
- Creativity & innovation
- Strategic thinker
- Entrepreneurship spirit and daring to challenge current status quo
- Proven business acumen & judgement
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cross functional teamwork skills
- Good convincing skills with ability to clearly present and articulate a business position
- Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative, and ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision and direction
- Project Management
- Resilience, working under pressure
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management