As Global Business Process Specialist for Travel & Expense, you will be part of the Roche Services & Solutions (RSS) Business Process Management (BPM) organisation. In this role your will actively contribute to the implementation of the end-to-end BPM strategy for corporate Travel & Expense (T&E) management. You are responsible for the global, cross divisional, state-of-the-art process design and you work in close collaboration with stakeholders from Finance, Procurement & IT, to ensure fit-for-purpose solutions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Actively contribute to the implementation of the E2E BPM strategy, according to guardrails set by the E2E Global Business Process Owner (GBPO) and Global Business Process Managers (GBPMs)
- Deliver lean cross-divisional processes & solutions, with maximum standardisation and harmonisation
- Ensure documentation of process requirements, implementation through guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Drive efficiencies and improvements (incl. automation) across E2E business process, RSS Operations, affiliates and IT.
- Manage prioritisation, justification and realisation of change requests and initiatives in line with the strategic roadmap, with support of the GBPMs and other Global Business Process Specialists
- Contribute to partner projects, providing advice and guidance
- Supporting the development of agile ways of working in teams and the organisation
- The position may involve a fair amount of travel (up to 25%)
Who you are?
A successful candidate will have a customer orientated (agile) and design thinking mindset. Completed degree in Business, Finance or related field and a minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in Finance, Procurement or IT.
You demonstrated your ability of working in cross-functional projects (preferably transformation of nature) and cross-functional teams.
For this position, you bring the following qualifications:
- Strong Finance or Procurement record
- Business Process Management skills
- Knowledge in upstream Finance & Procurement processes and systems is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and effective decision making
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex networks with international teams and stakeholder communities
- Good understanding of E2E travel & expense processes and systems, technical expertise in SAP ERP & Concur
- Strong presentations skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Finance, Finance > General Finance