You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate and act as key HR point of contact, sparring partner and sounding board for the assigned client group leadership teams. Level of participation in client LT varies according to needs and priority (permanent member, ad hoc, etc.).
- Pro-actively identify, define, implement and pro-actively align solutions that address the needs of the business whilst taking into account the broader implications (e.g. overall company HR strategy).
- Contribute to the business strategy. Drive the People Agenda by applying broad HR skills in the areas of organization design and development, change management, workforce planning, coaching/consultation, program/project management, facilitation and communication. Plan and implement people/ organization solutions aligned to the business & company HR strategy and goals.
- Act as trusted advisor to managers and employees.
- Where relevant, responsible for building collaborative industrial relations with Unions and Works Councils. Interacts regularly with local industry associations, ensures Roche is well represented in country.
- Accountable for own personal effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibility and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines.
- Where relevant, represents Roche in case of arbitration, litigation in court or other related.
- Where relevant, is responsible to ensure a safe environment for employees. Influences the correct application of all SHE directives.
- Build workforce planning for the assigned client groups
- Active participation in and contribution to all HR functional initiatives (eg, Recruitment, C&B, L&D)
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- A bachelor degree is required at minimum
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Local labor laws & regulations
- Should possess a full range of functional HR skills – Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning, and Change Management
- Substantial experience working with diverse senior leaders
- Ideally, has worked in one expert function within HR；
- Demonstrate Roche values of Integrity, Courage, Passion
- Business acumen – deep understanding of business drivers, products, local market, competition, and employee workforce
- Communication skills – the ability to influence at all levels and to position/sell ideas to client group and manage expectations in line with agreed portfolio
- Builds trustful and effective relationships
- Consultation skills: customer focused with the courage and ability to push back and challenge the status quo with senior leaders
- High energy level, driven with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach
- Innovation – finds creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Clear thinker – able to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans
- Takes responsibility, drives results and achieves expected outcomes；
- Superior partnering and collaboration skills：
- Passion for identification and development of talent；
- Project management skills
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Business Partnering