Please note that this vacancy is not currently linked to an open
position. We are anticipating future needs in our organization. If you
are be interested in this kind of role, please apply today and we may contact you should a
position matching your profile become available.
Roche Healthcare Consulting comprises a global network of over 250 consultants. We our focused and objective-driven to enable laboratories, hospitals and healthcare systems to lead the way and achieve better outcomes for their organizations and patients. Working with our team of leading experts, we help organisations to identify areas for improvement. We integrate data, resources and people to provide value-based scenarios, working together to transform our customers’ healthcare organization to achieve better outcomes and improve patient care.
Discover more about our work here: Roche Healthcare Consulting
Due to business growth, we are looking for a highly skilled and passionate International Projects Consultant to provide consultancy for Healthcare Transformation.
Your main tasks will be:
- Consult the most visible company projects mainly connected to value-based healthcare on the pre-sales phase and giving support on the implementation of the most complex value-based projects.
- Partner with local organizations to connect with hospital management teams and payers to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize customer operations.
- Successful development of the strategy for Healthcare Transformation within the Roche Healthcare Consulting framework, focusing mainly on value-based contract methodologies and consultancy solutions to be used to assess value to Roche Customers.
- Consult local affiliates with targeted, sustainable improvements that are tied to clinical, financial and operational performance outcomes by leveraging Lean tools, consulting skills, and change management processes.
- Drive implementation, coach and develop local project or staff resources through training programs and pilots.
- Point of contact for regions/affiliate consultants for support on healthcare transformation/strategy related tools and approaches to customers.
As an ideal candidate, you possess a combination of a cross-disciplinary background and matrixed-leadership in operational roles.
You have a history of achievement as an International Projects Consultant in a multi-national Healthcare consultancy environment.
Furthermore, your profile includes the following experience and competencies:
- Master’s degree required in either Health Sciences, Engineering or Business Administration disciplines. MBA degree is an asset
- Over 5 years of experience in sales/service management in solution selling/concept development preferably in either Healthcare Consulting, Lean Six Sigma Consulting, or Project Management for healthcare
- Healthcare Background with minimum of 5 years of experience in a Clinical/Healthcare environment, including a range of projects, with a proven track record of driving process improvements required
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge – Proven effectiveness in working with senior healthcare and administrative leadership as well as front line staff. Expertise in working with operational, clinical and financial healthcare data.
- Experience with multiple and complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of hospital and/or laboratories operations and processes
The role is headquarter-based in Rotkreuz (Switzerland), involving a significant degree of travel (up to 40%) and having a strong interface with our Roche local affiliate companies as well as the key decision makers in the external customer base.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support