- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in Cornerstone and all relevant Learning management systems as well as providing all necessary non-systems related Learning process support.
- Provide customer service on learning related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and trouble-shooting.
- Supports the Global Learning Center of Excellence and our business customers with system maintenance and project activities.
- Cooperate effectively with team members with daily work and projects.
- Advise the Learning community and business partners on global Learning systems and processes, and support the embedding of the new ways of learning.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of Roche Learning continuous improvement initiatives
- Actively participate in workshops, meetings and work-related team events
- Provide guidance and advisory to the learning community at all levels.
- Be up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations (SWIs, SOP, GWIs).
- Update SWIs and local SOP documentation
- Participating in project activities as required
- Display high integrity on the job and comply with the Roche guidelines, including data privacy rules and regulations.
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for customers serviced.
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global People Support Solutions organization. Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Ensure end to end ownership of resolution
- Ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in line with the countries, customers, and regulations.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the People Support Solutions organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Collaborate with peers within region and globally to ensure the People Support Solutions network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our People Support Solutions vision by driving global consistency through collaboration.
Outputs & Deliverables:
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Centre
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both HR and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
Who you are
In this role you will be working within a team of Learning Specialists focusing on a customer group or key Learning process and across various functions and levels within the organization.
You bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in a Learning/HR services environment.
- Experience with Cornerstone or other cloud-based learning management solutions preferred
- Learning and development know-how.
- Knowledge of Learning processes an advantage
- Strong customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Experience of effectively working in a matrix organization across geographies and divisions.
- Ability to navigate complex Learning data structure
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- We are seeking an individual with a degree and 3 - 4 years of related experience in a Learning/HR area and/or working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
You bring the following qualifications:
- University degree, HR preferred
- Fluent in English required, additional languages a plus, based on region (i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Chinese)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services